Actress, , Ayoola kikelomo Donates Materials to Orphanage Others
Popular Yoruba actress, Ayoola kikelomo, has joined the league of those knowing that the art of giving brings more blessings to humanity and she has adopted that method as part of her life.
The actress recently turned a year older and as such, rather than enjoy a lavish birthday party, she decided to extend a hand of fellowship to those in need.
Ayoola took a brief trip to the orphanage and also people on the street to share the little token she had and no matter how tough things seems to be, she ensured that what she could give brought happiness to them.
- Nollywood actress, Nkechi Sunday Signs New Deal wi
- Victor Uwaifo Warns NCC DG Fight Piracy, Leave COS
- Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi, unveils his new
- Actor, Mr Ibu Campaigns for Atiku Abubakar
- Nollywood actor, Imeh Bishop Celebrates 5th year W
- Prince Osisioma Foundation Storms Ghana (Photos)
- The rise and rise of Blessing Utanung, Christian Q
- Actor, Adinma Somadina Bows out from NYSC, Now a G