Actress, , Ayoola kikelomo Donates Materials to Orphanage Others
Popular Yoruba actress, Ayoola kikelomo, has joined the league of those knowing that the art of giving brings more blessings to humanity and she has adopted that method as part of her life.
The actress recently turned a year older and as such, rather than enjoy a lavish birthday party, she decided to extend a hand of fellowship to those in need.
Ayoola took a brief trip to the orphanage and also people on the street to share the little token she had and no matter how tough things seems to be, she ensured that what she could give brought happiness to them.
- Men who beat Women are Cowards…Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo
- Actor, Leo Mezie Still Alive, Strong not Dead as Widely Rumoured
- Nollywood Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo Reveals Real Age Ahead of Governorship Election
- Actress, Omotunde Ogundimu Admits tough time Caring for her Children After Hubby’s Death
- Actress, Dayo Amusa Stuns as She Turns a Year Older (photos)
- Ghanaian Singer, Sarkodie Weds Long-time Lover, Tracy in Ghana
- Nollywood Actress, Paschaline Alex Okoli Bereaved, Losses Grandfather
- Live your life in private so you can Endure your Losses Secretly…Actress, Princess Shyngle