Actress, Judith Audu Comes for Governor Rochas Okorcha’s New Office
Nollywood actress, Judith Audu, is currently not happy with the way the political affairs of Imo state is being managed by almighty Governor Rochas Okorocha.
The Governor recently left his people dump founded when he announced a new office which he calls Ministry of Happiness and Couples Fulfilment as he ensured that his younger heads that office.
Nigerians have been asking questions and nobody is saying anything about some certain things the governor has been doing with public funds.
Actress, Judith just like every other Nigerians is speechless as she continues to seek a good explanation on the need and meaning of such office.
According to the actress, “I never talk about politics but this particular one caught my attention and I yam not understanding please anyone that understands just kindly explain below with English that I can understand... What does Minister of Happiness and Couples Fulfillment mean ghanghan... asin what will the person be doing and I need to know been thinking about it inside this hot sun and traffic since morning ... bikonu enlighten a sister maybe me too can start aspiring to be Minister of Happiness but how can you give Couples Fulfillment 🤔 this one is a deeeeeeeeep something o.... am tayad o Fam which way my Country people! Phew What does it mean is all I want to know right now.”
- Singer, Patoranking goes on Vacation with Father in the US
- Comedian, Ajebo in Tears as he Weds Long-time Lover, Uchechi Kalu
- It Shall never be well with Pastors Telling Children their parents are Witches/Wizard-Sammie Okposo
- Comedian, Gbenga Adeyinka Celebrates Son as He Graduates from Covenant University
- Actress, Mimi Orjiekwe Clears Hospital Bills for Mothers at Lagos Hospital (photos)
- Men who beat Women are Cowards…Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo
- Actor, Leo Mezie Still Alive, Strong not Dead as Widely Rumoured
- Nollywood Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo Reveals Real Age Ahead of Governorship Election