Actress, Judith Audu Comes for Governor Rochas Okorcha’s New Office
Nollywood actress, Judith Audu, is currently not happy with the way the political affairs of Imo state is being managed by almighty Governor Rochas Okorocha.
The Governor recently left his people dump founded when he announced a new office which he calls Ministry of Happiness and Couples Fulfilment as he ensured that his younger heads that office.
Nigerians have been asking questions and nobody is saying anything about some certain things the governor has been doing with public funds.
Actress, Judith just like every other Nigerians is speechless as she continues to seek a good explanation on the need and meaning of such office.
According to the actress, “I never talk about politics but this particular one caught my attention and I yam not understanding please anyone that understands just kindly explain below with English that I can understand... What does Minister of Happiness and Couples Fulfillment mean ghanghan... asin what will the person be doing and I need to know been thinking about it inside this hot sun and traffic since morning ... bikonu enlighten a sister maybe me too can start aspiring to be Minister of Happiness but how can you give Couples Fulfillment 🤔 this one is a deeeeeeeeep something o.... am tayad o Fam which way my Country people! Phew What does it mean is all I want to know right now.”
- Actor, Adinma Somadina Bows out from NYSC, Now a G
- Actress, Enola Badmus Living her Dream Life in US
- Actor, Charles Okocha Rocks Sneakers on native Att
- Singer, Benita Okojie Cleberates Son as he Turns o
- Go Take Care of Your Babymama…Singer, Lil kesh Tel
- I miss Being Skinny…Actress, Princess Shyngle
- Tonto Dikeh Present Award To Popular Abuja Estate
- Modelling Journey, Actress, Beverly Osu Serves Fan