City Flame | 1 November 2017 12:45 CET

American Embassy officials Damages Peter Rufai's Car in Lagos

Former Nigeria international, Peter Rufai has raised an alarm over his encounter with some security officials of the American Embassy in Lagos last week.

According to the former Nigeria goalkeeper, he was returning from a party organised by a family member in the early hours of Tuesday, October 24 when he drove past a stationary American Embassy armoured SUV near Alaka bus stop, in Surulere area of Lagos.

The moment I drove past them, they started pursuing me, from Alaka I went through under the stadium bridge through Adeniran Ogunsanya then to the Bode Thomas Police station where I stopped for my safety and to lay a complaint.

“As they were pursuing me, they kept bashing the side of my car, like what we see in the movies. I became afraid of my life because I did not know who the occupants were. I want them to be punished for them to know that what they did was wrong,”Rufai said.

According to police sources, the American Embassy officials accused Rufai of brushing them and when they flagged him down, he failed to stop.

“That resulted in the chase.” the source said.

The Public Relations Officer of the Bode Thomas Police Station, Olaride Famous Cole confirmed the incident to Vanguard saying, “there was a minor traffic matter involving Peter Rufai and officials of the Embassy but the Divisional Police Officer was ready to settle the two parties amicably.

Empire Mates Entertainment (EME) was started by @captdemuren & I, way back in 2001/2002 - in my dorm room at my University in NY. The reason we used the word "Empire" was because Tunde and I were crazy enough to dream that we could build a company th
Cute Ghanaian actor, John Dumelo, is been one of many who has been preaching about home made products and he has also tried at ensuring he buys made in Ghana products. He is not just buying but also investing as he owns other businesses with about
Recently, former winner of the much talked about reality TV show, Big Brother Naija, Efe, reacted badly to his fan who attempted to correct him after he bragged about making good songs back to back. We might agree that he is also human and has blo
Singer, Iyanya and Kcee, have not really had a blossoming career for a while now and many of their fans are yet to understand where they both got it wrong. Iyanya was doing fine while he was with Tripple Mg music group which he co-owned with Ubi F
All herdsmen are farmers (animal farmers) but not all farmers are herdsmen. The crop farmers consider the livestock farmers a worthy ally in the whole process of making food. The waste from the livestock provides a veritable source of manure for the