Reveaed: I Regret Shooting my Ever Solo Single ‘Bank Alert’…Paul Okoye
Singer, Paul Okoye of P-Square, has stylishly disclosed that he is the brain behind the hit single they released last year, ‘Bank Alert.’
The song was released immediately the brothers reconciled after months of having misunderstanding and their resolution helped in selling the song which received massive airplay.
With the recent issues going on between the brothers which has seen them going their separate ways with Peter already having solo jobs, Paul has come on social media to disclose that he regrets making a mistake in 2016 by featuring his brother in the song he wrote.
According to him, “I made a serious mistake last year, the day I was shooting my ever solo music video ‘bank alert’.”
Add Your Comment
- Actress, Ajanigo Simeon Ends Her 30th Birthday with Tears of Joy
- I Fell in Love with my Husband Barely 12months of Dating…Actress, Naomi Emmanuel
- Bobrisky Gets Rewarded as he Settles Beef with Singer, MC Galaxy
- #Match4IDP- Kanu Nwankwo leads other African Legends to Kano
- Be careful of who you Eat and Hangout with…Singer, Runtown Warns
- Ghanaian Actor, John Dumelo Exposes Friend Who is in Big Trouble
- Media General Introduces Ground breaking Drama Series ‘Sadia’
- Jesus was Probably Criticized More Than Anyone Else…Sexy Ghanaian Actress, Moesha Boduong