Reveaed: I Regret Shooting my Ever Solo Single ‘Bank Alert’…Paul Okoye
Singer, Paul Okoye of P-Square, has stylishly disclosed that he is the brain behind the hit single they released last year, ‘Bank Alert.’
The song was released immediately the brothers reconciled after months of having misunderstanding and their resolution helped in selling the song which received massive airplay.
With the recent issues going on between the brothers which has seen them going their separate ways with Peter already having solo jobs, Paul has come on social media to disclose that he regrets making a mistake in 2016 by featuring his brother in the song he wrote.
According to him, “I made a serious mistake last year, the day I was shooting my ever solo music video ‘bank alert’.”
Add Your Comment
- Actress, Seyi Edun Explains Why She Stopped Picking Adeniyi’s Calls
- Actor, Adeniyi Johnson gets Surprise Visit from Lover in US
- Actress, Joselyn Dumas Flaunts Killer Curves in Pink Outfit
- Tope Oshin’s Documentary ‘Nigeria: Shooting It Like A Woman’ To Air On BBC
- MR EAZI GIVES ANOTHER THRILLING PERFORMANCE AT JAY Z’S CHARITY EVENT
- Actress Peggy Ovire Marks Her Birthday With Stunning New Photos
- Singer, Paul Okoye Teaches Son Music Production
- Singer, Flavour Nabania under Fire for Kissing Daughter