Celebrity | 10 June 2017 11:45 CET

It is not my Wish to be a Baby-Mama…Actress, Uche Ogbodo

Nollywood actress, Uche Ogbodo, since returning to Nigeria after child delivery about two years ago, has been able to find her bearing in the industry she left for a while and doing fine for herself.

She might have changed a lot since welcoming her child and that has made her become a complete woman but deep don of her, some things still bothers her and that is finding true love again.

The actress speaking with Vanguard newspaper disclosed that being a single mother was not her plan as it happened by fate but could not reject it.

According to her, “I’m a single mother already. It happened by fate. I never wanted it to happen this way. I wanted to be married. I think it’s an individual thing. I don’t judge people. If you think you don’t want to get married, you just want to be a baby-mama. For heaven’s sake, it’s your life.

“But if you think that marriage is what works for you, then all well and good. I want to get married. I need a partner in my life, because I don’t think I want to spend the rest of my life alone with my children. Even at this age, my daughter keeps asking me about her father.

“She has never seen him. This isn’t what I want and it hurts me sometimes. But what can I do and I am hoping that I can get a good daddy for my daughter. I don’t want a daddy that would hurt me and my child, but one that would love us both. So, I’m not in a hurry.”

Singer, Bigiano, is still single but there is a reason for that and that is because he has not found the right woman to settle down with. He has been busy attending some of his friend’s wedding and that has been giving him serious concern an
Nollywood actor, Yul Edochie, has not disappointed many who had predicted his faith after the just concluded Anambra state election which saw him taking the least vote. Yul had some months back joined the race for the powerful seat in Anambra stat
Singer, Dammy Krane, who recently scaled through some troubled waters, has shocked many of his fans as he has just signed a new artiste. Many have been asking several questions with how much Dammy Krane has done for himself before planning on sign
Singer, Alabi Pasuma, has joined other Nigerians to send tribute messages to fellow Fuji singer, K1 De Ultimate, who just lost his daughter, Wasilat. Wasilat has since been buried according to Islamic rites as guests continue to troop into the fam
Legendary Fuji singer, King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal better known as K1 de Ultimate, is currently bereaved as he recently lost his 34year old daughter, Wasilat. The singer, who has been secretly taking care of his daughter along with other family memb