Celebrity | 10 June 2017 11:45 CET

It is not my Wish to be a Baby-Mama…Actress, Uche Ogbodo

Nollywood actress, Uche Ogbodo, since returning to Nigeria after child delivery about two years ago, has been able to find her bearing in the industry she left for a while and doing fine for herself.

She might have changed a lot since welcoming her child and that has made her become a complete woman but deep don of her, some things still bothers her and that is finding true love again.

The actress speaking with Vanguard newspaper disclosed that being a single mother was not her plan as it happened by fate but could not reject it.

According to her, “I’m a single mother already. It happened by fate. I never wanted it to happen this way. I wanted to be married. I think it’s an individual thing. I don’t judge people. If you think you don’t want to get married, you just want to be a baby-mama. For heaven’s sake, it’s your life.

“But if you think that marriage is what works for you, then all well and good. I want to get married. I need a partner in my life, because I don’t think I want to spend the rest of my life alone with my children. Even at this age, my daughter keeps asking me about her father.

“She has never seen him. This isn’t what I want and it hurts me sometimes. But what can I do and I am hoping that I can get a good daddy for my daughter. I don’t want a daddy that would hurt me and my child, but one that would love us both. So, I’m not in a hurry.”

[B]The P-square brothers Peter and Paul Okoye, might have gone their separate ways and they are already doing their solo music but that has not stopped the families from being happy.[/B] Things might not be going well with them career wise but whe
[B]Singer, Flavour Nabania and his babymama, Sandra, are currently celebrating their daughter’s birthday as she turns 3years old but some fans seems to find something wrong with the picture.[/B] One of the pictures shared by Flavour shows hi
[B]When it comes to Nollywood epic, there are few names to be identified with that will get you good scripts and also scout for good talents that can deliver the roles well.[/B] Just like every other Nollywood celebs, actress, Charity Asuquo, is s
[B]Legendary singer, Queen Salawa Abeni, has made good investments in the lives of her children that they have been making her proud.[/B] Her happiness is just countless as her kids have brought so much joy to her not just financially alone but ma
[B]Singer, Orezi, is making name for himself in the Nigerian music industry the little way he can and he has been doing that without stress.[/B] Of recent, the singer has been seen rocking new hair style which has been applauded in some quarters b