Charly Boy Speaks Tough, Says A Revolution Is Imminent
As expected, veteran singer, Charles Oputa popularly known as Charly Boy has revealed that Peter Obi's presidential ambition has activated something unusual in the country.
The music star made this known via his Twitter page just this afternoon.
"I am smelling a “bloodless coup” in the making by ordinary Nigerians to retrieve their stolen future. Peter Obi may or may not become our President at the end of the day, but his presence has activated something unusual in our history and ordinary Nigerians. Wetin u think?" he tweeted.
The former governor of Anambra state's candidacy has been greeted with a loud ovation by several celebrities across the country.
It would be recalled that about a week ago, veteran comedian, Okey Bakassi mocked those who criticised his trip to Egypt.
"Peter Obi critics are angry he went to Egypt for serious business instead of medical checkup in London," he tweeted.
Since the election season began, several Nigerian celebrities have been vocal about not just their choices but also about citizens' participation in the forthcoming elections.
Mr. Charly Boy has become among the celebrities who have stood their ground about Nigeria getting it right in the next elections.
Some of these celebrities have even vowed to call out their colleagues who collect money from politicians to campaign for them.
- ‘I see a new Nigeria rising’, Bishop Feyi Daniels
- Davido Acquires #900million Lamborghini Aventador
- Blaqbonez Resents The Release Date Of Davido's New
- Tiwa Savage Ignores Joeboy And Discloses Affection
- "I Will Die Soon, I Have Completed My Earthly Mini
- Nollywood Actor And Wife Allegedly Dissolves Marri
- Teacher Set To Marry Her Primary School Student
- Davido Shakes Social Media As He Releases Snippet
- How Kingsley Yamoah filmed The Billionaire’s Wife
- Mr. Eazy Shares Thrilling Birthday Post To Temi Ot