“Because I am female, I am seen as a Weaker Person”, Maraji talks feminism, Instagram and food on Episode 3 off Mercy’s Menu
Instagram Influencer and Comedian, Gloria Oloruntobi, popularly known as Maraji, in episode 3 of Mercy Johnson Okojie’s Kitchen talk show, Mercy’s Menu, talked about her career as an influencer, her opinion on feminism amidst cooking with the Nollywood actress.
The 23 year old influencer emphasized the need to be seen as an “Influencer” first before being tagged as a “female”. She explains, “A lot of people feel like feminist are fighters but I feel that feminism is all about fighting for equality… just because I am female, I am seen as a weaker person, I am not! I am actually equally as strong as a man. I am an influencer before you see me as a ‘female’”.
While speaking on her job as an Instagram influencer, Maraji revealed that “I always used to think that I will have a lot of trouble picking a talent that I will settle on, but I realized that I could do that. With technology and social media, I can create different personalities and creativities, just put them into different people.”
Maraji thrilled fans with her jovial personality while cooking ‘Rivers Native soup’ with Mercy Johnson Okojie. There were so many educative and funny moments where the two stars showed their fans how interesting their personalities are; from Mercy Johnson Okojie teaching Maraji how to add fish in the pot in a romantic manner, to Mercy showing Maraji how to suck out a periwinkle, the episode was indeed an exciting one.
- Young Pretty Beauty Queen, Joy Benedicta Oluchi Sh
- Ugo Monye Fashions over 3000 truly reusable Face M
- Badyouth has been described in the industry as an
- Big Dream Talent Show To Resume, Set To Feature No
- Face of Candycity Universe 2019 Deborah Inyang stu
- Twofold Collections: FreshbyDotun drops Lavish and
- Democracy Advocate Alexander Ajagbonna Aka "Fajag"
- The Effects of COVID-19 on Industry: On LINE. Inte