“Because I am female, I am seen as a Weaker Person”, Maraji talks feminism, Instagram and food on Episode 3 off Mercy’s Menu
Instagram Influencer and Comedian, Gloria Oloruntobi, popularly known as Maraji, in episode 3 of Mercy Johnson Okojie’s Kitchen talk show, Mercy’s Menu, talked about her career as an influencer, her opinion on feminism amidst cooking with the Nollywood actress.
The 23 year old influencer emphasized the need to be seen as an “Influencer” first before being tagged as a “female”. She explains, “A lot of people feel like feminist are fighters but I feel that feminism is all about fighting for equality… just because I am female, I am seen as a weaker person, I am not! I am actually equally as strong as a man. I am an influencer before you see me as a ‘female’”.
While speaking on her job as an Instagram influencer, Maraji revealed that “I always used to think that I will have a lot of trouble picking a talent that I will settle on, but I realized that I could do that. With technology and social media, I can create different personalities and creativities, just put them into different people.”
Maraji thrilled fans with her jovial personality while cooking ‘Rivers Native soup’ with Mercy Johnson Okojie. There were so many educative and funny moments where the two stars showed their fans how interesting their personalities are; from Mercy Johnson Okojie teaching Maraji how to add fish in the pot in a romantic manner, to Mercy showing Maraji how to suck out a periwinkle, the episode was indeed an exciting one.
- South Africa’s Media It Girl “bonang Matheba” Anno
- UNIZIK’s Gabriella Chudi-Ajabor wins Miss Teen Bea
- BBNaija Double Eviction: Joe & Enkay evicted from
- THE BREEZE 2019 (Wedding Bells)
- Meet Prince Nonso Eze, A Man Providing Better Life
- Actress Empress Njamah Hosts Sallah Barbecue Party
- Nigeria Prisons In Anambra Receives Prince Osisiom
- President Of Peace Ambassador Agency, Amb. Kinsley