Famous GEJ Trekker Survives Ghastly Auto Accident (Photo)
One of the Nigerians, who became popular after trekking for former president Goodluck Jonathan from Abuja to Otueke in Bayelsa State, Oladele Nihi, narrowly escaped death on Monday, September 7, 2015.
The Famous GEJ trekker almost lost his live on the Okene Lokoja Road. He made this known on his social media platform after the ugly incident.
"Thank you Jesus for saving my life from this terrible accident that almost claimed my life on Okene Lokoja Road. In an attempt to save the life of an Okada man who ran into me from nowhere, I almost lost mine. Now I know that truly, truly trekking is my calling and not driving," he wrote.
- Raunchy, Sassy, Daring - Nigerian Rapper, Nappy Gi
- Miss Vivian Okpala crowned The New Face Of Nigeria
- Jessy emerges winner of ‘Help the Hard Worker’ Awa
- Rashida Bello Expensively Stormed Dubai For Weight
- Nigeria Entrepreneur and Philanthropist Chief Ndui
- Pastor Dickson Of Wealthy Nations Ministry Weds Mi
- Nigeria- International Beauty, Entrepreneur and Su
- Bold. Beautiful. Daring. It's Shaffy Bello in All
- First Of It's Kind Nigeria Made "TAT Fragrance" La
- 24 Years UNN Undergraduate Chioma Patyline Emerges