Amber Rose In The Bid To Redeem Herself In April Visit?
Now, you would recall that many international artistes have come to Nigeria to celebrate and there has never been a sour taste in the minds of the Nigerian fans. But the low-cut act, Amber Rose came after all the hype and only spent 7 mins!
Dbanj had been the reason why the model came to Nigeria to be a eye popper for his 10th-Year anniversary celebration in the industry and many expected all the glitz and glamour that accompany such personality.
When she finally came on the stage, the low-cut act only spent seven minutes on the stage and walked out of the venue. She was taught the trending national dance, 'Shoki' which she failed woefully at.
She recently announced that she will be back in two months. Is it in the bid to redeem herself of the wrath of the Nigerian fans that she plans a come back visit in Nigeria in April?
"'Thank you Lagos! I had a great time as USUAL!!!! I had to get back home to Bash but can't wait to come back in April. #SisterCode Muva.'
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For
- Check out Face of Candycity Culture Joy Oghenetega
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria stuns in new
- BBNaija Lockdown, others emerge most-watched TV sh
- Julian Marley, Master KG and other stars set for A
- 5 Trends to Follow in 2021 to Boost your Beauty Bu
- Chief Donatus Okonkwo And Family Celebrate New Ana
- Meet Temilarge, fast rising Nigerian Afro Pop Sing
- Canadian based Nigerian DJ/Producer DJ JISM shows