My Parents are Ashamed of My Music Video-Princess Vitarah
Us based-Nigerian rapper, Princess Vitarah came to limelight with a provocative single 'Nigerian pussy' early this year. It was so uncensored that her family have asked her to delete the video of the song. She has been accused of being into ladies but she is denying it.
She said 'Growing up for me was difficult because I always knew that I wanted to do music but a lot of people tried to discourage me. Everyone would say 'Oh you have to stay in school and become a nurse or doctor' but I knew from a young age that wasn't the pathway for me. So it was hard for me while growing up because I wanted to be a rapper and this is not usually acceptable in a Nigerian household.'
Her parents are not her best fans 'My parents are not a huge fan of the song. When it first came out everyone in my family begged me to delete the video. But I think they understand now that I am an artist and that I have to be creative in order to stand out.'
She denies been into women 'No I am not a lesbian. I sang the song from the experience of my own assets and from what I hear other people say. Everyone knows Naija kitty is the tightest. It is no secret.'
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For
- Check out Face of Candycity Culture Joy Oghenetega
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria stuns in new
- BBNaija Lockdown, others emerge most-watched TV sh
- Julian Marley, Master KG and other stars set for A
- 5 Trends to Follow in 2021 to Boost your Beauty Bu