You Can’t Use Your Light Skin to Shine in the Dark…Dayo Amusa Warns
For some people who are doing well for themselves and neglect those in need, Nollywood actress, Dayo Amusa, has got some messages for them.
The actress made some vital points known that no matter the status one attains in life, they will always need the help of other people to grow.
She warned her fans and collegaues to take life easy and accept things the way they come rather than rush to get what they can't easily afford just to feel belong.
According to her, 'No matter how beautiful & handsome you are, just remember Baboon & Gorillas also attract tourists. Stop Boasting. No matter how big & strong you are, you will not carry yourself to your Grave . Be Humble. No matter how tall you are, you can never see tomorrow. Be Patient
“No matter how Light Skinned you are, you will always need light in Darkness. Take Caution. No matter how Rich & many Cars you have, you will always Walk to your Bed. Be Contented. Take Life Easy. Life is short.”
- Singer Big Very Releases New Love Ballad “rhumba Y
- “I want Nigerians To Know Stripping Does Not Make
- MohBad's Management Vows To Continue Fight To Retr
- Just In: Popular Nigerian-Young Singer, Mohbad Die
- The American Film Awards set to hold this Septembe
- Amerado Releases His Viral Tiktok Song 'kwaku Anan
- Kawangware Kings Music Empire Unveils Emotionally
- Ex-Beauty Queen Onuora Amaka shares stunning photo
- Remy Baggins And Ykb Team Up For New Single “fire
- "Danny Lampo And Article Wan Set To Drop Explosive