Nollywood Mising Vital Points---Taiwo Ajai-Lycett
Veteran actress, Taiwo Ajai-Lycet expressed her dismay last weekend at the sneak preview of Udoka Oyeka's film on terrorism, 'No Good Turn last', which was held at the Silverbird Galleria, Lagos, over the lack of in-depth in Nigeria movies.
The actress said Nollywood filmmakers must endeavour to be detailed in their story telling, stressing that there is no need to rush to produce a movie that may leave out vital messages.
According to Taiwo, “we don't have schools, no hospitals, no roads, no love and no romance. Yet we have a thriving film industry but it is not talking about these issues. It's bad on the part of Nollywood if these issues are not demonstrated well in their movies.”
She further submitted that, "It is about awareness. We have people outside the country not talking right about us and we have a medium. We need to tell our stories in a more intelligent way. We need to move forward and tell our stories right.”
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria Stuns In Afr
- Clavon Leonard's Latest Extravagant Collection Is
- Made in Africa: Ugandan singer Kenzo launches Albu
- Miss Globe Queen international 2020 Christiana Olu
- I’ve been depressed, rejected because of my crosse
- TAKUM release Visuals for Street Banger 'Skin Pain
- Nigeria Actress Sotayo Sobola Receives Gpaei Actre
- US based Cameroonian actress Olive Eko set to debu
- Tagwaye Brothers Celebrating Their Twin Identity A
- Ijeoma Osigwe wins Face of Universe Nigeria 2021