How I Was Mocked For Not Having Children- Actress Lepa Shandy
Although today, she is now a happy mother of a set twins (a boy and girl). Once upon a time, the actress known as Lepa Shandy (Folashade Omoniyi-Adewale) battled childlessness for many years and was haunted by the social stigma attached to barrenness.
Recalling part of her experience the movie producer opened up on her experience and admonished people never to mock or look down on women battling childlessness.
“I don't want to go into the challenges I went through but it was terrible. It was a very emotional experience for me. All I do now is thank God for blessing me with my set twins. You know, like the popular saying goes, 'leave your past with the past,' I don't want to go into the past. All you just do when God has helped you to scale through is glorify and thank Him.”
Adding to that, the movie star said: “Do you know what it is in the typical African society for a couple to get married and be unable to bear children? That is what I went through. However, I have put the entire experience behind me. But I want to use this opportunity to sensitize people that it is neither the wife nor husband that make babies; babies are a gift from God and the moment people start realizing this they will stop disturbing married couples that are yet to have children.”
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria Stuns In Afr
- Clavon Leonard's Latest Extravagant Collection Is
- Made in Africa: Ugandan singer Kenzo launches Albu
- Miss Globe Queen international 2020 Christiana Olu
- I’ve been depressed, rejected because of my crosse
- TAKUM release Visuals for Street Banger 'Skin Pain
- Nigeria Actress Sotayo Sobola Receives Gpaei Actre
- US based Cameroonian actress Olive Eko set to debu
- Tagwaye Brothers Celebrating Their Twin Identity A
- Ijeoma Osigwe wins Face of Universe Nigeria 2021