Dejo Tunfulu Escapes Death As He Almost Bled To Death On Movie Location
This is painfully not the best of times for Yoruba actor, Mac-Tokunbo popularly known as Dejo Tunfulu.
It was reported that the script interpreter was on set of his new movie "Igbo Sambisa" when he begun to cough out blood which caused fear amongst his colleagues.
This heart-breaking incident happened in Abule-Egba area of Lagos State. Right as it was Dejo's turn to act while on set, he started vomiting and coughing blood and was immediately rushed to Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LUTH), Ikeja for proper treatments.
Based on reports making the rounds, Dejo suffered an internal injury in his nostril which was not treated in time and properly because he thought it was something minor. To stop the bleeding, his nostrils were blocked with cotton wool to make breathing a little easier.
However, an unconfirmed reports also squealed that Tunfulu was beaten by political thugs at a political rally organized for Ogun state governor Ibikunle Amosun last week which might jave triggered the bleeding.
The source said the actor attended the rally few hours before returning to the movie location where the bleeding started.© 2014Nollywoodgists.com
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For
- Check out Face of Candycity Culture Joy Oghenetega
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria stuns in new
- BBNaija Lockdown, others emerge most-watched TV sh
- Julian Marley, Master KG and other stars set for A
- 5 Trends to Follow in 2021 to Boost your Beauty Bu
- Chief Donatus Okonkwo And Family Celebrate New Ana
- Meet Temilarge, fast rising Nigerian Afro Pop Sing
- Canadian based Nigerian DJ/Producer DJ JISM shows