Omawumi Begs Abandoned Close Friends
Delta State-born singer, Omawumi Megbele, who is heavily pregnant with her second baby for Tosin Yusuf, has admitted disappointing some of his old friends since she attained fame through music.
Omawumi, who is presently out of the country, said, "I have had a bit of time to reflect these past months waiting for 'belle to come down' (put to bed).”
She further “observed amongst other things” that she has not been “a good friend to most of my friends especially my old friends from 'before I blow',” adding that “I have not reached out to some people who out of love did their bit to nudge me in the right direction.”
Continuing, she said, “If I start to name name, we go old here. Friends from my childhood, from demonstration, from Ekpoma, from Port Harcourt, from my Idol days, on my journey as a musician, you wey put money or sweat for me."
The former West Africa Idols first runner-up begged for forgiveness and promised to “try to change my ways.”
“Please feel free to reach out to me so we can repair the chain of communication,” she begged.
Click And Read More From Newstrack.ng
- Pretty Mike stuns in Yomi Causal’s latest Collecti
- Pretty Diva Ada Oge Eke Celebrates Birthday With S
- Mother Of First Class Beauty Queen, Ndidi MbagwuMa
- Simi, Harrysong, Skibii set to perform at Presiden
- BSTAN Group Signs Multi-million Naira Ambassadoria
- Woman Of Steel! Yemi Alade Covers Guardian Life
- You are a witch – Dumelo’s wife blast fan
- Starzzii rocks Skentele by Etti and RogueNG for n