Omawumi Begs Abandoned Close Friends
Delta State-born singer, Omawumi Megbele, who is heavily pregnant with her second baby for Tosin Yusuf, has admitted disappointing some of his old friends since she attained fame through music.
Omawumi, who is presently out of the country, said, "I have had a bit of time to reflect these past months waiting for 'belle to come down' (put to bed).”
She further “observed amongst other things” that she has not been “a good friend to most of my friends especially my old friends from 'before I blow',” adding that “I have not reached out to some people who out of love did their bit to nudge me in the right direction.”
Continuing, she said, “If I start to name name, we go old here. Friends from my childhood, from demonstration, from Ekpoma, from Port Harcourt, from my Idol days, on my journey as a musician, you wey put money or sweat for me."
The former West Africa Idols first runner-up begged for forgiveness and promised to “try to change my ways.”
“Please feel free to reach out to me so we can repair the chain of communication,” she begged.
Click And Read More From Newstrack.ng
- Karen Obiwulu: The young sensational female Influe
- Former MBGN Queen Emmanuella Yaboh Rock Agbada for
- Miss-k, Crowned "100 Most Inspirational Women In T
- First Ever Startz Celebration Uncensored to honor
- Introducing Rose May Alaba: The Alaba Who Sings
- Photos: The ADAORAble Charmers Fashion Runway 2018
- Ken Erics of Nollywood releases video of his debut
- Gospel Singer Skalawee Set For South South Pre Alb