I Have No Issues With NDLEA—Davido Speaks
For those who have been following happenings in the Nigerian entertainment industry lately, the news report concerning the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA) and Davido, the 'Omo Baba Olowo' singer, has been making headlines.
This came after the singer released a music video of a song he did with Rick Ross' Mayback artiste, Meek Mill, which he titled 'Fans Mi'.
In the said video, a scene showed Davido exchanging a cash-filled briefcase for a white substance looking like narcotic drugs.
When the attention of the drug agency was drawn into it, they set up a panel to probe the singer. This was confirmed by the NDLEA spokesman, Mitchell Ofoyeju, in an interview with Punch.
But Davido, responding to a fan's inquiry into the matter, said he has no issue with the government's body. He simply said “nothing” to the question asked by the curious fan on the issue.
The singer further disclosed that his much talked about album would be released on August 10, 20.
- The Keik Foundation Visits Child Kidney Patient, F
- ChinneyLove Eze Hosts Celebrities to Pre-Release P
- Beauty Queen Testimony Williams Releases Photos, V
- Karen Obiwulu: The young sensational female Influe
- Former MBGN Queen Emmanuella Yaboh Rock Agbada for
- Miss-k, Crowned "100 Most Inspirational Women In T
- First Ever Startz Celebration Uncensored to honor
- Introducing Rose May Alaba: The Alaba Who Sings