Doctor In Trouble For Sleeping With Female Patients Before Treatment
For his alleged penchant for assaulting his female patients sexually before treatment, a 52-year-old Nigerian-American doctor, Fidelis I. Uwensuyi-Edosomwan has been arrested and charged to court.
The medical practitioner was arraigned on two counts of second-degree sexual offense and three counts of sexual battery.
His arrest was carried out after two women first reported the alleged sexual assault to the police.
The first woman made the report on January 2, 2015, telling authorities that Uwensuyi-Edosomwan assaulted her during a medical examination at Charlotte, North Carolina medical facility, AmeriCare Health Family Medical Center, located on West Sugar Creek Road.
The second woman also reported a similar experience to the police on January 14.
Authorities say 14 additional women made similar allegations in February.
Uwensuyi-Edosomwan who graduated from the University of Benin in 1987 has denied the allegations.
The case is yet to be decided by the court.
- Kensah unveils two hot Afobeat songs 'Gum Body' an
- Imaatu drops New Campaign Inspired by Social Dista
- Lvin Red stays no.1 on Apple Music Alternative cha
- Nollywood Sweetheart, Linda Osifo Releases New Pic
- International Phenomenon Sho Madjozi Officially Si
- Nigerian Filmmaker Virtually Directs Short Film “c
- D’banj Hot Over Rape Case *IGP Orders Probe
- COVID-19: My Wife, Daughter And I Tested Positive