I house, cloth and feed 10 strangers… Angela Okorie Reveals
Nollywood actress Angela Okorie has recently been a victim of cyber bullying. The actress who vows to block any bully who comes on her page made some revelation.
She it made it known that she has made impact in the lives of people she doesn't know, and would still do more if she has the capacity.
Though many might want to see it as brag, but the actress might just be trying to prove a point which is the fact that she is a philanthropist.
Currently, she claims she is accommodating 10 strangers in her house, who she feeds, cloth, and pays their school fees.
In her words: “I have practically feed and clothe people I don't know. I have over 10 strangers in my house that I feed, clothe and send to school.”
Isn't she generous?
- Moesha Buduong allegedly fighting 'spiritual illne
- I don’t sleep around for movie roles – Angela Egua
- Some more: Nigerian singer MC Wallywa's song debut
- Idia Aisien is Blanck Magazine’s Cover Star: Talks
- 'Eyimofe’: Twin Directors’ impressive Feature Debu
- Lydia Forson, Zynnel Zuh & Naa Ashorkor struggle w
- Ria Kosher Drops New Collection Tagged 'Loud Silen
- Censors Board, filmmakers harp on effective imple
- Iyo: Diamond Platnumz uniting Africa with new song
- Nkechi Blessing Unveiled As Titan Farms Brand Amba