I Don’t Sit With Jobless People—Iyanya Fumes
One of the executives of Triple MG, a music label in Nigeria, Iyanya, has slammed those criticizing him and co-label owner, Ubi Franklin.
The singer disclosed that he has been through a lot with Franklin, who he said stood by him during the trying periods.
Iyanya further said there used to be a time he drove an old Range with Franklin and said he has no time discussing issues with those he described as “jobless people”, who he further said make use of free internet to spread false information.
In his words, “From Project Fame to the man I've become today, everyday, God shows me love. I work hard, I dream and believe in my dreams. My haters motivate me to achieve more. What you see is the half of me. I don't sit down with jobless people who have free wifi to gossip others. Me and Ubi came in this game driving that messed up deranged Rover but now we are 'made men'. What's your story?”
READ ALSO: Confusion as Saraki emerges Senate President
Click And Read More From Newstrack.ng
- Raunchy, Sassy, Daring - Nigerian Rapper, Nappy Gi
- Miss Vivian Okpala crowned The New Face Of Nigeria
- Jessy emerges winner of ‘Help the Hard Worker’ Awa
- Rashida Bello Expensively Stormed Dubai For Weight
- Nigeria Entrepreneur and Philanthropist Chief Ndui
- Pastor Dickson Of Wealthy Nations Ministry Weds Mi
- Nigeria- International Beauty, Entrepreneur and Su
- Bold. Beautiful. Daring. It's Shaffy Bello in All
- First Of It's Kind Nigeria Made "TAT Fragrance" La
- 24 Years UNN Undergraduate Chioma Patyline Emerges