I Don’t Sit With Jobless People—Iyanya Fumes
One of the executives of Triple MG, a music label in Nigeria, Iyanya, has slammed those criticizing him and co-label owner, Ubi Franklin.
The singer disclosed that he has been through a lot with Franklin, who he said stood by him during the trying periods.
Iyanya further said there used to be a time he drove an old Range with Franklin and said he has no time discussing issues with those he described as “jobless people”, who he further said make use of free internet to spread false information.
In his words, “From Project Fame to the man I've become today, everyday, God shows me love. I work hard, I dream and believe in my dreams. My haters motivate me to achieve more. What you see is the half of me. I don't sit down with jobless people who have free wifi to gossip others. Me and Ubi came in this game driving that messed up deranged Rover but now we are 'made men'. What's your story?”
READ ALSO: Confusion as Saraki emerges Senate President
Click And Read More From Newstrack.ng
- Singer Big Very Releases New Love Ballad “rhumba Y
- “I want Nigerians To Know Stripping Does Not Make
- MohBad's Management Vows To Continue Fight To Retr
- Just In: Popular Nigerian-Young Singer, Mohbad Die
- The American Film Awards set to hold this Septembe
- Amerado Releases His Viral Tiktok Song 'kwaku Anan
- Kawangware Kings Music Empire Unveils Emotionally
- Ex-Beauty Queen Onuora Amaka shares stunning photo
- Remy Baggins And Ykb Team Up For New Single “fire
- "Danny Lampo And Article Wan Set To Drop Explosive