Chita Agwu Dazzles At Her Traditional Marriage Today (Photo)
Just yesterday, Nollywoodgists.com, reported that Nollywood beau, Chita Agwu, was set to officially marry traditionally today, Saturday, October 25, 2014.
Well, its Chita's big day as the actress, model and Akachawa presenter finally walked down the aisle with her Malaysia based fiance, John Maduabuchi.
Her friends and colleagues were very supportive as they kept showering her with happy marriage wishes and prayers.
Nollywood actress, Tessy Oragwa, proudly displayed the picture of the bride on her BBM, Display Picture with the Personal message that reads; 'Happy Married Life darling. Today is your day'
Mimi Orjiekwe was not left out too as she did same with a lovely display message; It is Chita's big day. Happy married life my best boo'.
The traditional marriage ceremony between Chita and heartthrob, Johnson Maduabuchi, took place in Umuobuna Uburu Ohaozara local government area of Ebonyi State.
© 2014 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Nollywood Grants Nigerians An Election Wish
- South East Heroes Awards is Set To Honour Heroes F
- West African Artists need more International oppor
- BasketMouth, Folu Storms and Other Media Experts S
- Nana Kwame Bediako steps out with Mary J Blige at
- Laugh, Love, And Learn With She Is:the Movie
- Omoni Oboli's WINGS OF DOVE Got the Audience Stand
- Esther Ogechi Gabriel shares new adorable photos