I Was Once Fed Up With My Marriage - Lara George
When it comes to inspirational/gospel artistes, she's one of the artistes that cannot be ignored. Lara George has paid her dues as a gospel singer, having made many hit albums with lots of awards to her credit including: Voice of The Year, 2008, at the Nigerian Music Awards, as well as Song of The Year, 2009, Nigerian Gospel Music awards amongst others.
The multi-talent who recently celebrated her 10-years marriage anniversary, in an interview shared her pains and gains of being a married woman for a decade.
She narrated periods when she was fed up and had to turn to her pastor for guidance.
"There were many times like that. We have had our fair share. I remember a time we weren't talking to each other. It got really serious I had to call my pastor that I was fed up of my marriage. I can remember that my pastor was not around then but he spoke to my husband that Jesus loves the church unconditionally and things were sorted out. I am glad my husband allowed someone he sees as a mentor to step into the situation" she said
On the challenges she's faced in the last 10 years of being married to her husband, Gbenga George, Lara said understanding each other has been a major challenge for her
"Understanding one another has been a challenge for me. When you are going out as boyfriend and girlfriend, you will think you have known everything about the person until you get married to the person. It is not as if I don't understand him, but there are different types of communication and understanding. When communication is complete, it means we have completed the journey. So the journey is still on, we are learning to understand each other daily" she said
© 2014 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- I rejected small roles when I started my acting c
- Hollywood Prestigious Awards To Honour Dr. Michael
- Showmax drops spicy trailer for Basketmouth’s, Gha
- Burna Boy Shuts Down Los Angeles With His Space Dr
- Nollywood actress Queeneth Agbor surprised with lu
- Idia Aisien is Serving Supermodel Vibes in Polo Av
- Tessy Solomon The Melanin Queen Nigeria Photogenic
- Paschal Offor welcomes Jeriqthehussla to the Passy
- Zomoge Inspired drops debut collection for men tag
- Idia Aisien SLAYS on Red Carpet at ‘Bad Boys and B