Burna Boy's Mother Laughs At His Decision Concerning Marriage
Few days ago, music artiste, Burna Boy, took to his Twitter handle to say he was never going to get married and this caused tongues to wag.
Burna Boy's mother, Bose Ogulu, has come out to laugh at her son's words and said he might change his mind in the next five years, as for now, the artiste is just 23years old and may not know what he is saying.
In her words, “the boy is 23 and if he feels that at his age he would not marry, he can change his mind in five years. He can even change his mind tomorrow. I am just laughing that he said he would not get married. How many people have said that in the industry and are married today? When I was younger, I remember saying that I would not get pregnant when I saw pregnant women but now, I have three children,” she said.
She also threw light on the issue that her son fired her, claiming that she still manages some of his business activities; she said she was shocked that people made a big issue out of it. According to her, there is no role bigger than that of a mother.
Click the link below to go to...
- Some more: Nigerian singer MC Wallywa's song debut
- Idia Aisien is Blanck Magazine’s Cover Star: Talks
- 'Eyimofe’: Twin Directors’ impressive Feature Debu
- Lydia Forson, Zynnel Zuh & Naa Ashorkor struggle w
- Ria Kosher Drops New Collection Tagged 'Loud Silen
- Censors Board, filmmakers harp on effective imple
- Iyo: Diamond Platnumz uniting Africa with new song
- Nkechi Blessing Unveiled As Titan Farms Brand Amba
- Watch Multiple Award-winning Artiste Burna Boy In
- Nigerian Idol: How to Discover A Nigerian Star