AUDIO: Prelate Akinola's Corruption Sermon That Scared President Jonathan
Immediate past Prelate of the Anglican Church of Nigeria, Most Reverend Peter Akinola, in his sermon at the interdenominational church service at the National Ecumenical Centre, Abuja, to commemorate the 2012 National Democracy Day, accused governments at all levels of allowing corruption to eat into the country's socio-economic and political fabric, because they are paying lip service to the fight against the malaise.
In the sermon, Reverend Akinola proffers solution by asking government to agree to hand over perpetrators of corruption in all its ramifications to God. We bring you audio excerpts from the sermon.
The Man of God dared President Goodluck Jonathan and his cronies to make a commitment to end corruption in Nigeria, he got a dead silence
Click the link below to go to...
- #EndSARS: World Celebrities Show Solidarity With P
- "It Was A System Glitch"- Facebook Responds As Nao
- Deborah Rise Drops Music Video "We Have Won (Freed
- Nollywood Actress Ayo Adesanya Is Judge At Miss Af
- Hot Female Rapper Dedebah Drops Official Video Plu
- Franklin Amudo’s D'Luxe Management repositions for
- TruFlair x Freshbydotun debut 2020 bridegroom coll
- EndSARSNow: I stand with my Nigerian brothers and
- My 13-Year-Old Niece Was Assaulted By SARS – Genev
- Nigerian-born Hollywood actress, Wunmi Mosaku spea