Fame Won’t Make Me Married Now—Flavour
There comes a time in a man's life when he is due to have a partner to share his joy and sorrow with. Even the Bible said, 'Therefore a man will leave his father and his mother and cling to his wife.'
For popular music artiste and instrumentalist, Chinedu Okoli, better known as Flavour N'abania, he might not be ready to settle down. The Enugu State-born musician disclosed that due to his busy schedule and his incessant travel around the world, he might not be able to start a family now.
Flavour explained that he grew up in the care of his parents and would want to reciprocate such to his family.
“I would always want to spend time with my family and it is not something I can do now because I am all over the place. I was raised in the proper way with my parents always watching over me and I want to do the same to my family. For now, I don't want to get married,” he declared to Punch.
- Meet The New Miss Africa Great Britain Chinyanta K
- US-Based Nigerian Singer, Angelman Vows To Overtak
- ENDSARS: Africa Youth Leader Olakunle Churchill Ap
- Covering The #endsars London Protest - Burna Boy S
- Mmofra: Aflik TV launches African children animati
- #EndSARS: World Celebrities Show Solidarity With P
- "It Was A System Glitch"- Facebook Responds As Nao
- Deborah Rise Drops Music Video "We Have Won (Freed
- Nollywood Actress Ayo Adesanya Is Judge At Miss Af
- Hot Female Rapper Dedebah Drops Official Video Plu