Tragedy! As Nollywood loses 3 practitioners in 1 week!
It's another gloomy week in Nollywood as three practitioners pass away after suffering from varied health issues.
Practitioners in Nollywood are currently mourning the deaths of Chris Nkulor, who lost the battle of life after suffering from kidney related issues, Greg Inawodoh and Chrisphina Adinusor.
While Chris and Chrisphina were acted in various home vidoes before their deaths, Greg was known for his directing skills in movies like Munachi, The heart of men, Bleeding tree, Egwonga, Ugomma goes to school, and Make me a widow.
Further investigations showed that Chrisphina Adinusor died of a cardiac arrest during a visit to Lagos last month.
'It is sad that we have lost another actress. We are trying our best to help her family in whatever way we can,' Ugochukwu Orikoha, Chairman of the Port Harcourt chapter of the Actors' Guild of Nigeria sadly noted.
The Public Relations Officer (PRO) of the Lagos chapter of the guild, Moji Oyetayo, also confirmed the deaths while mourning the acts.
Click the link below to go to...
- Some more: Nigerian singer MC Wallywa's song debut
- Idia Aisien is Blanck Magazine’s Cover Star: Talks
- 'Eyimofe’: Twin Directors’ impressive Feature Debu
- Lydia Forson, Zynnel Zuh & Naa Ashorkor struggle w
- Ria Kosher Drops New Collection Tagged 'Loud Silen
- Censors Board, filmmakers harp on effective imple
- Iyo: Diamond Platnumz uniting Africa with new song
- Nkechi Blessing Unveiled As Titan Farms Brand Amba
- Watch Multiple Award-winning Artiste Burna Boy In
- Nigerian Idol: How to Discover A Nigerian Star