OAU Undergrad Opens Up On Why She Wants To Marry Rotimi Makinde
Miss Osun State, Banke Oyelami, the Obafemi Awolowo University who we reported to you sometime ago to be neck-deep in love with Hon. Rotimi Makinde has confessed her reasons for loving him.
23 year old final year student and the reigning queen of beauty, Banke, who is getting ready to marry Nollywood actor turned politician, Hon. Rotimi Makinde (who is in his late 40's) speaks on why she wants to marry him.
"It's not about what he can give me, though meeting him has changed my life. He's very intelligent, creative and hardworking. And he's a good person, to me, his children and everybody around him. He wants the best for me. When he proposed to me, I told him I was still in the University and he agreed to wait for me to finish and he has been very patient and supportive to my education," she explained.
About their the her liaison together, "people have been saying all sorts of rubbish since we announced our engagement but I am not bothered by the talks. I met a good man who loves me and I feel good because I have everything in him, a father, brother and friend. I feel secured because he's a very mature and caring and I am looking forward to our life together as husband and wife," the beauty queen said
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Glam Africa Magazine Release Juliet Ibrahims Shoot
- Bon Déjeuner! Radio Lists 'Number One' By Yemi Ala
- Mother Theresa Alms Giving Foundation Lunches in S
- Nigerian Students Fashion and Design Week Announce
- Sony Music West Africa Welcomes Oluwaseun Lloyd Al
- Yemi Osinbajo’s GEEP Programme Awarded in Malabo,
- Mercy Johnson to launch new ‘Kitchen Talk Show’
- Peter Black joins the wave of men’s wear designers