Monalisa Chinda Launches M-Code Range Of Beauty Products
More and more Nigerian celebrities are starting the year 2013 on a good note. Funke Akindele started off the year with a multi-million naira deal with Jobberman, Terry G got a Range Rover Sport SUV for himself, while K-Solo spent over N7million on a new Jeep.
This time, it is Monalisa Chinda that is starting the new year with the launch of her own line of beauty products called M-Code.
While unveiling M-Code recently, she was reportedly quoted to have said, "We are starting with the body sprays for men and women, after which other beauty products from my M-Code stable will be introduced into the market.
"It is going to be a very busy year for me and my team. We have several activities and programmes for 2013, you just watch and see."
Another way to make more money apart from her Glo ambassadorial deal? Hmm, smart Port Harcourt babe that thinks like an Igbo man.
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- I rejected small roles when I started my acting c
- Hollywood Prestigious Awards To Honour Dr. Michael
- Showmax drops spicy trailer for Basketmouth’s, Gha
- Burna Boy Shuts Down Los Angeles With His Space Dr
- Nollywood actress Queeneth Agbor surprised with lu
- Idia Aisien is Serving Supermodel Vibes in Polo Av
- Tessy Solomon The Melanin Queen Nigeria Photogenic
- Paschal Offor welcomes Jeriqthehussla to the Passy
- Zomoge Inspired drops debut collection for men tag
- Idia Aisien SLAYS on Red Carpet at ‘Bad Boys and B