I Can’t Insult Mercy Aigbe because is not my Age Mate…Toyin Aimakhu
Nollywood actress, Toyin Aimakhu, is not new to insults on social media as she is ever ready to give response to the ones she deem fit to reply.
She recently shared a picture of herself with Mercy Aigbe-Gentry and kept addressing her as aunty and this got people talking and asking why she keeps addressing her fellow colleague as aunty.
Toyin will never succumb to what she could possibly term as 'ignorance' as she explained that calling the actress aunty clearly shows that she was well trained by her parents.
According to Toyin's defense she said, “I call Mercy Aigbe aunty because she's older than me and my parents thaught me to respect people older and moreover, she's not my colleague she's more than a sister to me.”
- LUGARD Movie Coming To Across Cinemas
- Moghalu led Youth summit urges Nigerians to use so
- I want to marry Linda Ikeji - Us-based Nigerian si
- 9ice, Reminisce, DJ Neptune For The Premiere of Mi
- Yvonne Jegede Commend Deyemi Okanlawon for Coming
- Dear Affy Coming To Netflix
- Queen Jennifer Ephraim Crowns Mr And Miss Unity Ni
- Bernadette Sanko: Meet fast rising African America
- Queen Yetunde Savage marks birthday in style, laun
- The Melanin Queen Nigeria Culture Kosisochukwu Ume