Grace Amah wants Nigerians to learn from Ibinabo Fiberesima
Prayer support from many quarters have been going on behalf of Ibinabo Fiberesima , who has been sentenced to 5 years in jail for the death of Suraj Giwa , a Lagos-based doctor 10 years ago. This time it is Nollywood actress, Grace Amah who is calling for prayers.
"...Today, our darling of the Nollywood is convicted of manslaughter and to serve a 5 year jail term. It is a lesson in many ways. She offered herself for judgment and opted not to leave the country to find safety in another country which some other people would have easily done.
I join millions of fans, colleagues and friends of my Colleague, Mentor and friend to share my sympathy for what happened and to urge her continue to believe in her God and be assured of God's protection. Let her see this moment as part of her debt to humanity, justice and service. God will surely see her true. May God give us the grace to learn the lessons of today for a better tomorrow. I stand with you in this ordeal sweet mama as i call u, heart of Gold Ibinabo Fiberesima. I love and wish you well. #PRAY4IB"
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria Stuns In Afr
- Clavon Leonard's Latest Extravagant Collection Is
- Made in Africa: Ugandan singer Kenzo launches Albu
- Miss Globe Queen international 2020 Christiana Olu
- I’ve been depressed, rejected because of my crosse
- TAKUM release Visuals for Street Banger 'Skin Pain
- Nigeria Actress Sotayo Sobola Receives Gpaei Actre
- US based Cameroonian actress Olive Eko set to debu
- Tagwaye Brothers Celebrating Their Twin Identity A
- Ijeoma Osigwe wins Face of Universe Nigeria 2021