K1; ‘I Support Education, Books Develop Me’
Veteran Fuji icon, Wasiu Ayinde Omogbolahan Anifowoshe, aka k1 the ultimate, has boasted that he is a caring father that loves education and is ready to give it to his children at any cost.
K1 disclosed that his ability for his music to have developed overtime has been a result of constant reading.
'I am a collector of books that is what helps my music because I read them'.
The Fuji maestro beat his chest that he is proud to have 4 lawyers in his family.
'Three of my daughters namely Bolaji, Aminat, and Sekinat, will be getting married. I am happy they are all graduates and I am also happy that I have been able to do what a lot of people don't know I can do for my kids', he added.
Click the link below to go to...
- Nollywood Grants Nigerians An Election Wish
- South East Heroes Awards is Set To Honour Heroes F
- West African Artists need more International oppor
- BasketMouth, Folu Storms and Other Media Experts S
- Nana Kwame Bediako steps out with Mary J Blige at
- Laugh, Love, And Learn With She Is:the Movie
- Omoni Oboli's WINGS OF DOVE Got the Audience Stand
- Esther Ogechi Gabriel shares new adorable photos