K1; ‘I Support Education, Books Develop Me’
Veteran Fuji icon, Wasiu Ayinde Omogbolahan Anifowoshe, aka k1 the ultimate, has boasted that he is a caring father that loves education and is ready to give it to his children at any cost.
K1 disclosed that his ability for his music to have developed overtime has been a result of constant reading.
'I am a collector of books that is what helps my music because I read them'.
The Fuji maestro beat his chest that he is proud to have 4 lawyers in his family.
'Three of my daughters namely Bolaji, Aminat, and Sekinat, will be getting married. I am happy they are all graduates and I am also happy that I have been able to do what a lot of people don't know I can do for my kids', he added.
Click the link below to go to...
- Koko Master Is Taking The Uk By Storm Today, As He
- Afrima Releases Final Nominees' List For The 6th E
- EXCLUSIVE! Why My First Marriage Failed - Monalisa
- Funto Ibuoye’s Five28 Interiors to open exquisite
- Power Recap: What You Should Know Ahead Of Season
- Tee-Y Mix unveils dapper look in birthday photos,
- International Celebrity Choreographer, Ezinne Asi
- Nigerian/Canada Based Entrepreneur Making Huge Dif