Video: “Go And Die” – Governor Oshiomhole Tells A Poor Widow
In leadership and governance, there's a place for 'Human face', and no matter the circumstances, widows to the best of my knowledge are integral part of our society and if we don't apply human face when dealing with them, am afraid we are far from getting there as a people. I can't fathom why the Governor of Edo State, Comrade Adams Oshiomhole will treat this widow like this and even tell her to 'go and die' when she's struggling to provide food for her family. I think it would've been far better to make her pay a fine for her wrongdoing than this humiliation.
One can try to excuse the act of the governor for some gimmicks like 'sacrifices for the greater good of the community' but, the approach and the choice of words by the governor is nothing short of wickedness, callousness, insensitivity and thoughtlessness to say the least. He should be ashamed of himself for uttering such words. He is not expected to say such things to anybody, let alone a widow
And to say he was a former NLC chairman who claimed he was fighting for the masses beats me. Words fail me.
This can best be described as the most shocking remake made by a State Governor to a poor widow. The heart of man they say is desperately wicked.
Watch the shameful video after the cut
Click the link below to go to...
- Raunchy, Sassy, Daring - Nigerian Rapper, Nappy Gi
- Miss Vivian Okpala crowned The New Face Of Nigeria
- Jessy emerges winner of ‘Help the Hard Worker’ Awa
- Rashida Bello Expensively Stormed Dubai For Weight
- Nigeria Entrepreneur and Philanthropist Chief Ndui
- Pastor Dickson Of Wealthy Nations Ministry Weds Mi
- Nigeria- International Beauty, Entrepreneur and Su
- Bold. Beautiful. Daring. It's Shaffy Bello in All
- First Of It's Kind Nigeria Made "TAT Fragrance" La
- 24 Years UNN Undergraduate Chioma Patyline Emerges