Lagos Bans Keke Marwa from Victoria Island, Ikeja & Other High Ways
Recently, rumour was rife that the state government was set to ban tricycle operators, otherwise called “Keke Marwa,” from the roads following their recklessness. However, the state government debunked the allegation. According to them, Section 3 of the Lagos Road Traffic Law 2012, which says, 'No person shall ride, drive or propel a cart, wheel barrow, motorcycle or tricycle on any of the routes specified in Schedule 11 of this Law, restricts motorcycles and tricycles from 475 roads out of 9100 roads in the state including highway and bridges.
Tricycles and the use of unpainted vehicles were, of recent, restricted on Victoria Island, Government Reserved Area (GRA) Ikeja and Ikoyi due to request from residents as a result of the threat that tricycles and unpainted vehicles posed in, the area and the increase in the number of armed robbery attacks.
Recently, they invaded Victoria Island axis and were asked them to leave. The reason was that some people are financing those tricycles.
Click the link below to go to...
- Black Lives Matter: Us based director Olive Eko de
- Photos: Miss New Nigeria Queens releases Official
- Ex Beauty Queen & Singer April Chidinma Dazzles In
- MUKHY TAKES US ON A CRUISE IN NEW VIDEO OF DEBUT S
- Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor Share Their Lov
- President Buhari reappoints Chidia Maduekwe to hea
- Falz, Praiz, Timaya, Others Grace The Willis Give
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei