Church Bombings In Zaria
Suicide bombers attacked two churches in Zaria this morning according to eyewitnesses. A church member of the ECWA church in Wusasa area of Zaria told Saharareporters that there is ongoing gunfight between the police and unidentified gunmen on the scene of the second suicide attack on the premises of the CKC church on Yoruba Road in Sabon Gari area of the old city.
SaharaReporters sources in Zaria said that the attacks were carried out by suicide bombers driving bomb-rigged cars. Several witnesses said the bombings appear coordinated and happened almost at the same time in both locations.
The ECWA bomber reportedly dressed like a woman. Sabon Gari and Wasasa area are predominantly occupied by christisans in Zaria
Click the link below to go to...
- Nigerian Celebrities Younger Than Age 25 - Year 20
- Moesha Buduong allegedly fighting 'spiritual illne
- I don’t sleep around for movie roles – Angela Egua
- Some more: Nigerian singer MC Wallywa's song debut
- Idia Aisien is Blanck Magazine’s Cover Star: Talks
- 'Eyimofe’: Twin Directors’ impressive Feature Debu
- Lydia Forson, Zynnel Zuh & Naa Ashorkor struggle w
- Ria Kosher Drops New Collection Tagged 'Loud Silen
- Censors Board, filmmakers harp on effective imple
- Iyo: Diamond Platnumz uniting Africa with new song