Church Bombings In Zaria
Suicide bombers attacked two churches in Zaria this morning according to eyewitnesses. A church member of the ECWA church in Wusasa area of Zaria told Saharareporters that there is ongoing gunfight between the police and unidentified gunmen on the scene of the second suicide attack on the premises of the CKC church on Yoruba Road in Sabon Gari area of the old city.
SaharaReporters sources in Zaria said that the attacks were carried out by suicide bombers driving bomb-rigged cars. Several witnesses said the bombings appear coordinated and happened almost at the same time in both locations.
The ECWA bomber reportedly dressed like a woman. Sabon Gari and Wasasa area are predominantly occupied by christisans in Zaria
Click the link below to go to...
- Raunchy, Sassy, Daring - Nigerian Rapper, Nappy Gi
- Miss Vivian Okpala crowned The New Face Of Nigeria
- Jessy emerges winner of ‘Help the Hard Worker’ Awa
- Rashida Bello Expensively Stormed Dubai For Weight
- Nigeria Entrepreneur and Philanthropist Chief Ndui
- Pastor Dickson Of Wealthy Nations Ministry Weds Mi
- Nigeria- International Beauty, Entrepreneur and Su
- Bold. Beautiful. Daring. It's Shaffy Bello in All
- First Of It's Kind Nigeria Made "TAT Fragrance" La
- 24 Years UNN Undergraduate Chioma Patyline Emerges