"I Never Hid My Child's Paternity" Omawumi Talks At Last
Top female singer, Omawunmiis has said that she is definitely not going to reveal the father of her daughter until she is married to him. She made this known in a recent interview with a newspaper company that “I never hid my child's paternity but I felt that since I'm not married, I don't need to come out and say this is the father of my child. It is always ideal for someone who wants to marry you to be the one to identify himself. Another thing is that he might not want to identify himself because he is not an artiste. He might not want that part of my life.”
From the look of things, it's so obvious that Omawunmi is going to the grave with this secret. Though she said a few close friends and family know about him and that they are both having a healthy relationship together.
Hear her, “He might just love me and my child. So I like to respect people's privacy. I also strongly feel that it is my job as a musician to entertain you and if you feel like my personal life is your business, it doesn't mean I feel the same way. Initially when I got pregnant, I didn't feel the need to come out and start telling people that this is the father of my child. I didn't feel I owed it to anyone.'
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Black Lives Matter: Us based director Olive Eko de
- Photos: Miss New Nigeria Queens releases Official
- Ex Beauty Queen & Singer April Chidinma Dazzles In
- MUKHY TAKES US ON A CRUISE IN NEW VIDEO OF DEBUT S
- Ibrahim Suleiman And Linda Ejiofor Share Their Lov
- President Buhari reappoints Chidia Maduekwe to hea
- Falz, Praiz, Timaya, Others Grace The Willis Give
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei