Doris Simeon, Daniel Ademinokan May Dissolve Marriage In Court Soon
If gist about the once celebrated marriage between Doris Simeon and Daniel Ademinokan is to be believed, then the marriage might soon be dissolved.
Going by the gist told Nollywoodgists.com by a bird in the know, the misunderstanding between Doris and Daniel seems to being a hard one to resolve.
According to what we gathered about the already cracked marriage, both Doris and Daniel might head to court to dissolve their legal marriage.
This, we were told might be the next thing as both couple have reportedly refused to come to a compromise about their differences.
A source in the know also told Nollywoodgists.com that Daniel seems to be fed up with Doris' complaints and has reportedly refused to relocate to Lagos to join his wife giving work as excuse.
Some weeks ago, fans of the couple were hit with the news of a crack in the marriage.
At first, Tonto Dikeh was alleged to have been the intruder until Stella Damasus later alleged to be the person coming in between them.
Stella has reportedly claimed that her relationship with Daniel is purely a business relationship and not otherwise as speculated by some people.
They already have a son, David from their marriage. Doris has reportedly packed out of their matrimonial home in Magodo Estate.
She is now reported to be staying around Akute, a border town between Lagos and Ogun States.
We also learnt that Daniel is requesting to have the custody of the child claiming he wants to put his son in a better school in Abuja.
Click the link below to go to...
- OAP, Toolz Reacts To Name Calling, May Edochie Ref
- Da Baby, Davido Duet, soon To Release New Single
- Domestic Violence : Osinachi Mother Cries Out For
- 'buga Challenge':liberian President dances Excite
- Temi Otedola, Fans Reacts On Mr. eazi's Father’s
- Father's Day Celebration: Davido Receives Messages
- BB Naija Reunion: Emmanuel clears airs on his rela
- Ice Prince soon to drop new single, Hustle
- Afropop Superstar, Mayorkun Releases First Single
- Empress Njamah reveals Ada Ameh health status