Jim Iyke Set to Make Trouble in Lagos Over Debt
Nollywood actor, Jim Iyke, is not ready to take things likely with his debtors especially now that he needs money to pump into his water business which has been making him travel round countries.
The actor recently announced that he is on his way to Lagos to make trouble with someone who owes him money for a long time.
Jim Iyke who has skills in martial arts, disclosed that his debtor thinks he has retired from it as he urged him that he is ready to collect his money in full and not bit.
According to him, “Lagos bound. Nigga you better have my money. You know you. Niggaz think I'm retired hmm. Zero tolerance. Nigga better ask somebody, no nonsense pursuits. Paid in full.”
- ‘I see a new Nigeria rising’, Bishop Feyi Daniels
- Davido Acquires #900million Lamborghini Aventador
- Blaqbonez Resents The Release Date Of Davido's New
- Tiwa Savage Ignores Joeboy And Discloses Affection
- "I Will Die Soon, I Have Completed My Earthly Mini
- Nollywood Actor And Wife Allegedly Dissolves Marri
- Teacher Set To Marry Her Primary School Student
- Davido Shakes Social Media As He Releases Snippet
- How Kingsley Yamoah filmed The Billionaire’s Wife
- Mr. Eazy Shares Thrilling Birthday Post To Temi Ot