Pastor Adeboye Of Redeemed Church Justifies Purchase Of Private Jet [VIDEO]
Enoch Adeboye, the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, has justified his purchase of a private jet saying it is necessary for his work.
Mr. Adeboye, one of the most respected Christian leaders in Nigeria and the head of the Redeemed Church that has millions of members across 160 countries, stated this in an interview with global news channel, Aljazeera.
The pastor said “there are things you need,” to perform the task he does as the general overseer.
“When you have to oversee churches in 160 countries, you can't do that on a bicycle,” he said in response to a specific question on whether he needed to have acquired a private jet.
Though considered unique in his simple appearance and un-flamboyant lifestyle, Mr. Adeboye is one of the increasing numbers of Pentecostal pastors that have acquired private jets, leading to condemnations by some Nigerians.
The other private jet acquiring pastors include David Oyedepo, the head of the Living Faith Church Worldwide; and Ayo Oritsejafor, the current President of the Christian Association of Nigeria.
Despite presiding over churches with hundreds of thousands of poor people, they have all argued that they need the private jets for God's work.
Click the link below to go to...
- Ambode Promises to Reawaken Hidden Treasure in ind
- Wearing of Hijab in public schools: LASG sues for
- Actress, Rosaline Meurer Tempts Men on the Red Car
- Nollywood Actor, Ekpenyong Inyang Bereaved, Losses
- View Ghanaian Actress, Benedicta Gafah’s Controver
- Nollywood Actress, Mercy Aigbe Signs new Deal with
- Ghanaian Actress, Zynnell Zuh Wins Best Young Actr
- Nollywood Actress Angel Samuda shows off hot thigh