Missing Edo State Lawmaker's Daughter Allegedly Found In Lovers House
Finally, the 24 year old daughter of an Edo lawmaker, Jessica Edionwele who went missing on October 7th in Abuja has been found in her lover's house.
The father Hon. Edionwele, represents Esan Constituency in Edo State. She was found at her boyfriend's house in Lugbe on Sunday evening by policemen from the Abuja police command.
According to a police source, Jessica on Wednesday, left Abuja airport to her boyfriend's house in Amac, Lugbe, where they both agreed to get money from the honourable through the story of kidnap.
“We got the information of where she was hiding from someone who had seen Jessica in the neighborhood and afterwards alerted the police, and both of them were seen and arrested in Lugbe”,
Her boyfriend has been arrested.
© 2015 Nollywoodgists.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without the express written consent of the publisher
© 2015 Nollywoodgists.com
- Young Pretty Beauty Queen, Joy Benedicta Oluchi Sh
- Ugo Monye Fashions over 3000 truly reusable Face M
- Badyouth has been described in the industry as an
- Big Dream Talent Show To Resume, Set To Feature No
- Face of Candycity Universe 2019 Deborah Inyang stu
- Twofold Collections: FreshbyDotun drops Lavish and
- Democracy Advocate Alexander Ajagbonna Aka "Fajag"
- The Effects of COVID-19 on Industry: On LINE. Inte