N50m Fraud: You're Cowards--RMD Tells EFCC?
Few weeks ago, news went viral on most online news media that Nollywood actor, Richard Mofe Damijo known as RMD, was reportedly on the run from EFCC.
His offence was an alleged N50million fraud involving his ministry in Delta State and the DG of the Tourism board in Delta State.
Since the reported story, RMD has not uttered a word on the issue but those close to the actor turned politician and the Delta State Commissioner have been ranting over the issue.
RMD seems to have told the EFCC that they are cowards. This can be explained at the public appearance RMD made at the album launch of Iyanya in Lagos over the weekend.
RMD was on stage with Toolz at the show as seen in the above picture. The actor seems to have passed a message to the EFCC that if truly he was on the run, why not come pick him up since he arrived from Grammy Awards held in the US?
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- DJ Cuppy releases Abena Ft. Kwesi Arthur, Shaydee
- Stunning pre wedding shoot of ex Nigerian beauty Q
- Heineken's Lush Lagos Party Wraps Up UEFA Champion
- Tiwa Savage, 2baba and others Join Football Legend
- Burna Boy Announces Title And Release Date For New
- 7 super stylish ex-BBNaija housemates
- Victory Emeje and Charity ifeoma onu crowned King
- Femi Kuti, Alexandre Deniot Midem Ceo Call For Enh