N50m Fraud: You're Cowards--RMD Tells EFCC?
Few weeks ago, news went viral on most online news media that Nollywood actor, Richard Mofe Damijo known as RMD, was reportedly on the run from EFCC.
His offence was an alleged N50million fraud involving his ministry in Delta State and the DG of the Tourism board in Delta State.
Since the reported story, RMD has not uttered a word on the issue but those close to the actor turned politician and the Delta State Commissioner have been ranting over the issue.
RMD seems to have told the EFCC that they are cowards. This can be explained at the public appearance RMD made at the album launch of Iyanya in Lagos over the weekend.
RMD was on stage with Toolz at the show as seen in the above picture. The actor seems to have passed a message to the EFCC that if truly he was on the run, why not come pick him up since he arrived from Grammy Awards held in the US?
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- Raunchy, Sassy, Daring - Nigerian Rapper, Nappy Gi
- Miss Vivian Okpala crowned The New Face Of Nigeria
- Jessy emerges winner of ‘Help the Hard Worker’ Awa
- Rashida Bello Expensively Stormed Dubai For Weight
- Nigeria Entrepreneur and Philanthropist Chief Ndui
- Pastor Dickson Of Wealthy Nations Ministry Weds Mi
- Nigeria- International Beauty, Entrepreneur and Su
- Bold. Beautiful. Daring. It's Shaffy Bello in All
- First Of It's Kind Nigeria Made "TAT Fragrance" La
- 24 Years UNN Undergraduate Chioma Patyline Emerges