Seyi Law Not fit To Be Special Marshal- Fan Explodes
Seyi Law, the funny creature who came to limelight a few years ago has been listed alongside Iyanya, Oge Okoye, Halima Abubakar, Doris Simeon, Patience Ozokwor and others to be inducted Special Marshals by the Federal Road Safety Commission.
Today, FRSC released the first list of approved celebrities to be inducted as Celebrity Special Marshals on March 8th in Lagos but what a fan has just filed in is that, Seyi Law, out of the list, doesn't fit to receive such a honour reason being that he once had ripples with some Lagos State road authorities when his car was impounded.
“Such an ambassador shouldn't be lawless and should not have any record of criminality. And even a few days ago, he had another fisticuffs with some police men with his picture syndicated to all social media networks,” a follower of his career told us.
Other recipients of such honour are, Fidelis Duker, Chico Ejiro,Steve Ayorinde, Queen Ure, Azu Amatus, Tony Okoroji, Gbemi Olateru Olagbegi, Emeka Rollas, Emeka Mcdowen, Deji Balogun, Tokunbo Ojekunle, Sola Salako, Salomey Eferemo, Victoria Pepple, Victor Ayara, Jide Alabi, and Ayo Makinde.
© 2013 Nollywoodgists.com
Click the link below to go to...
- “It is more than acting for me because I see him a
- Chude Jideonwo and Mfon Ekpo are set to visit Amer
- “I lost my baby after the reunion of the Real Hous
- I was Raped And Impregnated At 15 By My Uncle - T
- Shatta Wale, Wiyaala and others to light up summer
- Hilda Dokubo blames kidnapped Nollywood veteran ac
- Nollywood actors’ kidnappers demand $100,000 befor
- Kidney Surgery for Nigerian musician Eedris Abdulk
- “I don’t watch myself but I had to watch myself du
- Zack Orji Declares Support For Tinubu