Stella Damasus' Anger Towards Fiberesima
Her grievance, according to information gathered, was on the actors who she was said to have called hypocrites, the reason is because of their nonchalant attitude when a help is needed for an ailing member.
She was nowhere near the artiste tribute and candle-light procession held at Ojez, National Stadium, Surulere, Lagos in memory of the late veteran, Enebeli Elebuwa. The Nollywood diva, we gathered is still nursing some grievances against the leadership of the Actors' Guild of Nigeria (AGN).
When asked why she was conspicuously missing, former 'lover', actor and Commissioner for Youth and Tourism in the Delta State Government, Richard Mofe Damijo tried to defend her absence, saying that Stella is out of town, our source tells us otherwise.
Sources reveal that Stella had accused the AGN for being nonchalant about the welfare of its members. She single-handedly carried the crusade of the late Enebeli to the highest level by making sure she brought up his case to the attention of the Governor of Delta State, Emmanuel Uduaghan, who through his kind gesture, shouldered the whole expense of Enebeli's travel and treatment.
In her defense, the National President of the AGN, Ibinabo Fiberesima has described the death of the veteran as a big blow to the motion picture industry and continues to stress the need for members to take advantage of the special health insurance/ pension plan as part of the welfare package provided by the guild.
- Ambode Promises to Reawaken Hidden Treasure in ind
- Wearing of Hijab in public schools: LASG sues for
- Actress, Rosaline Meurer Tempts Men on the Red Car
- Nollywood Actor, Ekpenyong Inyang Bereaved, Losses
- View Ghanaian Actress, Benedicta Gafah’s Controver
- Nollywood Actress, Mercy Aigbe Signs new Deal with
- Ghanaian Actress, Zynnell Zuh Wins Best Young Actr
- Nollywood Actress Angel Samuda shows off hot thigh