Nobody Advised me to Marry Johnson Adeniyi…Toyin Aimakhu Speaks
Nollywood actress, Toyin Aimakhu, is yet to get a breathing space from fans who have continued to advise her to return to her matrimonial home after an alleged report of infidelity by her husband, Adeniyi Johnson.
The actress, who seems to care less about what people say about her marriage, has been having fun all the way without creating room for any distraction until recently when she could not bottle up her anger anymore.
Toyin was recently advised by a fan to return to her matrimonial home as no matter how happy a woman is, without a man in her life, the happiness is not complete but the actress never took the advise funny.
According to the fan, “You might be happy but without your husband, your happiness is incomplete and we your fans are not happy with the situation on ground. Please ma, don't leave your matrimonial home. I love you.”
Toyin who felt insulted decided to fire back by cursed the fan by stating saying, “your happiness won't be complete without a man. Were wa lori elo mi sha, kilode? Did you people advise me to marry him? Love you more.”
© 2015 Nollywoodgists.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed without the express written consent of the publisher
© 2015 Nollywoodgists.com
- Actress Bianca Ugowanne Thanks Nollywood Producers
- Yvonne Jegede Makes Directorial Debut With “Separa
- Jurio Luti Unveils it's Suit Collection titled Bra
- Programme Announced as Registration opens for the
- Yomi Casual features Zack Orji and Son in latest 2
- Video: Yxng Jiggy - No Gidigidi ft. Luchiez
- Africa Home Again: Zakisha releases another banger
- "Ohun Asiko” - Jurio Luti Puts Its Best Pieces on