Jubilation Over Gov. Yakowa's Death By Muslims In Kaduna: Patrick Obahiagbon Speaks
It was reported that while the nation was mourning the death of former Kaduna State governor, late Patrick Yakowa, in the Saturday's helicopter crash in Bayelsa, some sections of youth in Kaduna were jubilating over the incident.
When the current Vice-President, Namadi Sambo was appointed into his current office, many in Kaduna State reportedly didn't like the automatic emergence of late Yakowa, then deputy governor to Sambo, as the next governor of the state. The reason was that Yakowa was a Kaduna Christian.
Coming out to react to the jubilation in some section of the state when news went round of his death, former Federal lawmaker, Patrick Obahiagbon condemned the act in his usual 'complex' use of English.
"Whilst I feel tongue tied that we are witnessing another 'air mishap' that has taken the lives of fellow Nigerians, I am utterly shocked to hear of the jubilation in certain Northern political quarters and muslim youths in Kaduna State. Just too too cruddy and it is beyond the fugacious razzmatazz of the moment.
"I seriously call attention to the rutilanting and coruscating modus vivendi of Master Jesus the Christ and I dare pontificate that save and until we viscerally emblematize the virtues of self-immolation, quintessential abnegation, eulogizeable simplicity, humility and immerse ourselves in a platonic emotionalism of agape love and communalistic service and head to unity as one nation," the Edo State law graduate stated.
Click the link below to go to...
- Seyi Law Says A Swear On Himself And Promises To S
- "..He Put My Name On A Goat" Actress Laments Over
- Eniola Badmus Receives Appointment From Tinubu
- At Last! Mr Ibu And His Wife Reconciles
- Drama As Man Carries Bed And Kitchen Materials To
- Tension In Delta As A Young Man Collapses, Die In
- Nigeria Jaga Jaga Uncle Buhari!!!: Portable Throws
- At Last! Mohbad Surprises Bella Shmurda With Somet
- "Even If He Is Missing, I Will Not Post My Man": A
- Heads Almost Broken As Enraged Men Fights Over New