I've Joy When I'm Around Children-Empress Njama
House of Empress owner, Nollywood actress, Empress Njama has revealed her reasons for specially caring for children. She made this know a couple of days ago when she celebrated her birthday at Karu Children's Home.
"When growing, my mum said that when I was younger I was always carrying children of my age, I always try to lift them. So I think that is where I got the love from. And I'm this kind of person that has joy when I have children around me or when I'm around children. It is something that has been within ever since. It's not like I'm just starting doing this, I have been doing it over the years. I feel very relaxed blessed and free with children."
She also said further,
"It has always been my tradition and I will keep doing it. They are the best people you can celebrate your birthday with. They bring so much joy to you and they are all innocent children and clean-hearted people who would genuinely share your cake and have fun with you. It always has to be the children."
One of the things the beautiful actress does for children include giving scholarship and attending to their daily needs on a regular basis.
She emphasized that every year, she chooses five friends who help in the yearly sponsorship of these children.
"Every year, I pick up five friends and I call them volunteers. These friends will take care of a child each for a year. I picked five in Lagos and I was able to get three in Abuja. But it is for a year. If they want to go further, fine but I pick them for a year. That is just what we do to assist the child. It is just like you assisting the child, most of us enjoy doing it. Most of my friends during our spare time come see the children," she concluded.
Click the link below to go to...
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For
- Check out Face of Candycity Culture Joy Oghenetega
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria stuns in new
- BBNaija Lockdown, others emerge most-watched TV sh
- Julian Marley, Master KG and other stars set for A
- 5 Trends to Follow in 2021 to Boost your Beauty Bu