First Lady to Nigerian men: Stop patronising prostitutes
The First Lady of the Federation, Mrs. Patience Goodluck Jonathan, has called on Nigerian men to stop patronising prostitutes.
Speaking at the graduation ceremony for repentant commercial sex workers who were trained for six months at the Federal Capital Territory Women Rehabilitation Centre, Sabon-Lugbe, Abuja, the First Lady said President Jonathan's government is committed to touching lives.
The First Lady who was represented at the event by her Senior Special Assistant on Social Development, Mrs. Sarah Akube, told Nigerian men to “stop touching the innocent girls” even as she expressed hope that the 34 trained ex-commercial sex workers would not return to their vomit.
The ex commercial workers were trained in hairdressing, computer appreciation; fashion design and bead making as part of rehabilitation and re-integration measure back to the society by the Federal Capital Territory administration in collaboration with a non-governmental organisation, the Society Against Prostitution and Child Labour in Nigeria (SAP-CLN).
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria Stuns In Afr
- Clavon Leonard's Latest Extravagant Collection Is
- Made in Africa: Ugandan singer Kenzo launches Albu
- Miss Globe Queen international 2020 Christiana Olu
- I’ve been depressed, rejected because of my crosse
- TAKUM release Visuals for Street Banger 'Skin Pain
- Nigeria Actress Sotayo Sobola Receives Gpaei Actre
- US based Cameroonian actress Olive Eko set to debu
- Tagwaye Brothers Celebrating Their Twin Identity A
- Ijeoma Osigwe wins Face of Universe Nigeria 2021