Ghanaian Actress, Yvonne Nelson Confesses: ‘I will Marry Iyanya If He Proposes’
Ghanaian actress Yvonne Nelson has pointed out that she would marry Iyanya if he proposed to her according to Yes! Magazine. Yvonne Nelson who made it known that she was single and searching, said: Maybe, yeah, maybe. You never know. Yeah. I will accept if he proposes. I mean, he's good, a nice guy.
See the interview here......
Yes!: Have you found the right man?
Yvonne: Not yet am still searching
Yes!: Can you tell us about your alleged romance with Iyanya because he mentioned your name in one of his tracks.
Yvonne: He is a good friend of mine. I am his biggest fan. I love his music. He is an amazing guy, special guy! That's about it.
Yes!: If he propose to you today, will you say yes?
Yvonne: Maybe, yeah, maybe. You never know. Yeah. I will accept if he proposes. I mean, he's good, a nice guy
Culled from Yes Magazine
Click the link below to go to...
- Mohbad: Naira Marley Surrenders Self, Says He's Re
- The Dotun Adesua Symposium Paves Way for Nigeria's
- Popular Nollywood Actor, Suara Is Dead
- Mohbad Was Brought In Dead To Our Facility — Lagos
- US-based Nigerian media executive Akeju proposes t
- Singer Big Very Releases New Love Ballad “rhumba Y
- “I want Nigerians To Know Stripping Does Not Make
- MohBad's Management Vows To Continue Fight To Retr
- Just In: Popular Nigerian-Young Singer, Mohbad Die
- The American Film Awards set to hold this Septembe