Drake’s Cryptic LA Billboard Hints At Collaboration With Kanye
A second billboard has appeared in Los Angeles with the words “Calabasas is the new Abu Dhabi” printed across it.
The mysterious message was accompanied by the logos for Drake’s record label OVO Sound and Kanye West’s label G.O.O.D. Music.
This potentially confirms a collaboration between Drake and Kanye West, especially as Calabasas is home to both rappers, as Pitchfork reports.
Earlier this month West hinted that he could be about to release a collaborative album with Drake, teasing the project during his surprise OVO Fest guest appearance in Toronto on August 1.
During the performance, the Chicago rapper asked the crowd: “Is y'all ready for this album?” He then added: “I wasn’t talking about [‘The Life Of Pablo’]. I wasn’t talking about ‘Views’. I wanna ask y'all right now: Are y'all ready for this album?”, before gesturing to himself and Drake.
Last week, Drake revealed his first LA billboard, when he congratulated Rihanna on her MTV VMAs success.
“Congratulations to Rihanna from Drake and everyone at OVO” read the giant digital billboard.
- #EndSARS: World Celebrities Show Solidarity With P
- "It Was A System Glitch"- Facebook Responds As Nao
- Deborah Rise Drops Music Video "We Have Won (Freed
- Nollywood Actress Ayo Adesanya Is Judge At Miss Af
- Hot Female Rapper Dedebah Drops Official Video Plu
- Franklin Amudo’s D'Luxe Management repositions for
- TruFlair x Freshbydotun debut 2020 bridegroom coll
- EndSARSNow: I stand with my Nigerian brothers and
- My 13-Year-Old Niece Was Assaulted By SARS – Genev
- Nigerian-born Hollywood actress, Wunmi Mosaku spea