Nigerian Idol Dumps Charly Boy For Femi Kuti As Judge?
The organisers of music talent hunt show, Nigerian Idol have unveiled son of Afro beat legend, Fela Kuti, Femi, as a judge on the TV show.
Femi was unveiled today, Sunday, October 14, 2012. The organisers explained that Femi's introduction into the show is aimed at bringing new spices into the competition.
"We keep bringing in new twists and turns to make the show more interesting, two brand new cities made the audition train and most exciting is our own living legend, three-time Grammy nominee and Afrobeat king Femi Kuti as one of our judges," a statement from the producers stated.
It is yet uncertain whether controversial musician, Charly Boy will comeback on the show as judge. For now, Jeffery Daniels, Yinka Davies and Femi Kuti have been confirmed as judges on the show.
Click the link below to go to...
- Face of Nigeria 2020/2021 winner, Vivian Okpala re
- I want to setup an internationally recognised fash
- Miss Apex Queen Nigeria world 2020, Ene John unvei
- Dr. KevinChukwumobi, APAMS boss celebrates 50th bi
- Freshbydotun unveils 2021 New Year Collection “For
- Check out Face of Candycity Culture Joy Oghenetega
- Faith Ajayi The Melanin Queen Nigeria stuns in new
- BBNaija Lockdown, others emerge most-watched TV sh
- Julian Marley, Master KG and other stars set for A
- 5 Trends to Follow in 2021 to Boost your Beauty Bu