Nigerian Idol Dumps Charly Boy For Femi Kuti As Judge?
The organisers of music talent hunt show, Nigerian Idol have unveiled son of Afro beat legend, Fela Kuti, Femi, as a judge on the TV show.
Femi was unveiled today, Sunday, October 14, 2012. The organisers explained that Femi's introduction into the show is aimed at bringing new spices into the competition.
"We keep bringing in new twists and turns to make the show more interesting, two brand new cities made the audition train and most exciting is our own living legend, three-time Grammy nominee and Afrobeat king Femi Kuti as one of our judges," a statement from the producers stated.
It is yet uncertain whether controversial musician, Charly Boy will comeback on the show as judge. For now, Jeffery Daniels, Yinka Davies and Femi Kuti have been confirmed as judges on the show.
Click the link below to go to...
- US-based Nigerian media executive Akeju proposes t
- Singer Big Very Releases New Love Ballad “rhumba Y
- “I want Nigerians To Know Stripping Does Not Make
- MohBad's Management Vows To Continue Fight To Retr
- Just In: Popular Nigerian-Young Singer, Mohbad Die
- The American Film Awards set to hold this Septembe
- Amerado Releases His Viral Tiktok Song 'kwaku Anan
- Kawangware Kings Music Empire Unveils Emotionally
- Ex-Beauty Queen Onuora Amaka shares stunning photo
- Remy Baggins And Ykb Team Up For New Single “fire