Timi Dakolo Comes for Fan Beefing His Advert Deal
One of Nigeria's top vocal singer, Timi Dakolo, has now fallen victim of cyber bully a case which he is rarely a part of as he was recently called out by a hater.
The singer happens to be the face of popular bank advert where he preaches about the Debit card but this advert does not seems to go down well with some people one of which has come out to air her opinion.
According to the hater in question, she stated that the debit card advert annoys and irritates her so much and Timi could not keep silent and let that pass him by as he gave a fast response to that effect.
Timi noted that hating is a waste of emotions as he is busy making his money while someone sits back to feel angry about it. “Stay there dey vex, while I keep getting paid. Hate is a waste of emotion. Hater”
- Burna Boy, Ebuka Obi-uchendu, Dr Caise, Dj Lambo,
- Don Charles Mmaduka bags endorsement deals, reache
- Photos: Patoranking closes out 2021 with show-stop
- Gambian Actress Princess Shyngle Dishes Out Marria
- American-based Nigerian music executive, Akeju cal
- Photos: Burna Boy Shuts Down Lagos at Live Experie
- The Miss Universe Ghana 2022 Preliminary Fashion S
- Misters of Nigeria Pageant acquires new internatio
- Abuja Socialite Celebrates Sons, mother in grand s
- 7figure Music Unveils New Artiste Ejim