Dino Melaye's Wife, Tokunbo, Attacks Hubby Openly Over Pregnancy Tale With Actress, Says, I Will Get You
Coming from the pregnancy mess controversial former Kogi lawmaker, Dino Melaye has been involved in with light skinned Yoruba actress, Bisi Ibidapo Obe, his legal wife, Tokunbo, has shown her displeasure over the matter.
Dino, known for his 'fight' against bad governance, has reportedly denied vehemently the responsibility of the pregnancy of Bisi, who he reportedly dated for some months before now. Dino and Tokunbo are married with three children.
Reacting to the pregnancy tale her husband is entangled in, Tokunbo took to twitter to tweet some sarcastic tweets about the issue, which has lingered on for some weeks now.
She first questioned a lady on why she would use Dino picture as a profile picture on her handle. "hi babes, just wondering why you have my husband's pix as your avatar?! I'm so sure he's not the 'D' (Dino)?! she queried
Her other tweets and retweets read, "You have a Masters degree in lying, but I have a PHD in detecting bullsh*t! Don't lose yourself, trying to hold on to someone who doesn't care about losing you! If you want me, show me. If you need me, tell me. If you have me, show me off. If I'm worth it, fight for me.
"Trust is like paper…Once it's crumpled, it can't be perfect again. There's a limit to what one can take, if you keep piling load on the camels back, there comes a point that back will surely break! Never lie to the girl of your life, for the girl of the night.
"If you succeed in cheating someone, don't think that the person is a fool ... realize that the person trusted you much more than you deserve. I forgive a lot, but I never forget what's said and done."
Tokunbo then concluded her set of tweets with "I rest my case, I hold my peace. One day the truth will [be] 'out' and everyone will know what you are! :-D (Dino?)."
Dino Melaye and Bisi Ibidapo Obe
Click the link below to go to...
- Raunchy, Sassy, Daring - Nigerian Rapper, Nappy Gi
- Miss Vivian Okpala crowned The New Face Of Nigeria
- Jessy emerges winner of ‘Help the Hard Worker’ Awa
- Rashida Bello Expensively Stormed Dubai For Weight
- Nigeria Entrepreneur and Philanthropist Chief Ndui
- Pastor Dickson Of Wealthy Nations Ministry Weds Mi
- Nigeria- International Beauty, Entrepreneur and Su
- Bold. Beautiful. Daring. It's Shaffy Bello in All
- First Of It's Kind Nigeria Made "TAT Fragrance" La
- 24 Years UNN Undergraduate Chioma Patyline Emerges